Feb 19, 2021
Today is the last day of trading for which shares in ADS Maritime Holding Plc include the right to receive the previously announced capital payment by way of a USD 51 million reduction of the share premium account.
The shares will be traded ex-dividend of the NOK equivalent of USD 2.18 per share (NOK 18.48 per share) as from Monday 22 February.
• Amount: USD 2.18 per share (NOK 18.48 per share)
• Currency: NOK
• Date of approval: 10 December 2020 in a special resolution at an Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders and subsequently on 16 February 2021 by the District Court of Limassol, Cyprus
• Last day including right: 19 February 2021
• Ex-div date: 22 February 2021
• Record date: 23 February 2021
• Payment date: on or about 1 March 2021
Capital payment to shareholders of ADS Maritime Holding Plc
Feb 16, 2021
Following shareholders' approval on 10 December 2020, the District Court of Limassol, Cyprus has today approved the USD 51 million reduction of the share premium account.
The share premium reduction equates to a capital return of USD 2.18 per share.
The last day of trading including the right to the share premium repayment will be 19 February, the ex-date 22 February and the payment will be made to all shareholders of ADS Maritime Holding Plc on record on 23 February 2021.
Payment will be made in NOK on or around 1 March 2021.
ADS Crude Carriers Plc press release