June 3, 2022
CMA CGM is pleased to announce the reshuffling of its MEDCARIBE service with direct calls in West Coast South America.
Main features of MEDCARIBE service are the following:
• Introduction of Buenaventura, Paita, Posorja & Guayaquil direct calls
• New rotation: Algeciras > Malta > Livorno > Genoa > Marseille > Barcelona > Valencia > Pointe a Pitre > Fort de France > Caucedo > Cartagena > Kingston > Buenaventura > Paita > Posorja > Guayaquil > Moin > Cartagena > Algeciras
• Frequency & duration unchanged : weekly - 56 days
• Fleet unchanged : 7 vessels x 6,900 TEUS nominal capacity - 1 vessel x 4,200 TEUS nominal capacity - 1 vessel x 1,700 TEUS nominal capacity
• Starting vessel : m/v ALEXIS voy. 0DVCGS1MA in Algeciras on 31/05 > Valencia on 12/06 > Kingston 29/06
• Ocean transit time references : Valencia to Buenaventura in 20 days | Valencia to Guayaquil in 25 days | Guayaquil to Algeciras in 17 days | Moin to Algeciras in 10 days
Image by CMA CGM
Imports to Veracruz and Houston will be offered in relay via Kingston connecting BRASEX service, exports also loading on BRAZEX service.
Last MEDCARIBE vessel calling Veracruz: m/v KRISTINA voy. 0DVCES1MA - ETD Valencia 05/06 - ETA Veracruz 27/06
With the reshuffling of the MEDCARIBE service, ORO VERDE service will be terminated with the MV BOMAR CALAIS - ETD COCTG SB 23/06 - ETA COCTG NB 07/07.
Should you have any further query, please do not hesitate to contact your usual local sales team.
CMA CGM press release